The different suit qualities combine in each person to create his or her personality. Examine yourself in light of the four suits. Ask yourself these questions:
• Is one suit quality dominant?
• Is one quality less familiar?
• In what situations do I take on each quality?
• Do I reflect the positive or negative side?
• Do I attract people of the same type, or different?
You can repeat this exercise with another person as the subject.
Was this article helpful?
The pathology of the poet says that the undevout astronomer is mad the pathology of the very plain man says that the genius is mad and between these extremes, which stand for ten thousand analogous excesses, the sovereign reason takes the part of a moderator and does what it can. I do not think that there is a pathology of the occult dedications, but about their extravagances no one can question, and it is not less difficult than thankless to act as a moderator regarding them.