Two interpretations are given for each card. Bold phrases are card meanings. Italic phrases are position meanings.
Knight of Swords - Position 5
• My father-in-law is too critical and overbearing. He's all I can think about right now.
• My preference is to tell my father-in-law exactly what I think of his interference.to really tell him off!
King of Wands - Position 9
• The key is to recognize that my father-in-law is used to being the center of attention.
• The best way for me to proceed is to project my own authority naturally.
Queen of Cups - Position 6
• A salesperson who is patient and caring may show up in the near future.
• The purchase may go more smoothly in the future if I let my intuition guide me.
King of Swords - Position 7
• I can be successful if I follow the model of the King of Swords - research the facts so I know what I'm talking about.
• If I take a stance that is honest, the car dealership may do likewise.
Queen of Pentacles - Position 1
• This situation revolves around the talents of the Queen of Pentacles: to give love and care to children.
• The heart of the matter is that I need to be loyal and trustworthy.
Page of Cups - Position 2
• A secondary factor is that this situation is an opportunity to make a loving, thoughtful gesture for a friend.
• The kids (Pages) may surprise me by being sweet and loving.
Queen of Wands - Position 4
• I've met someone who is sexy and attractive, but I need to stop focusing on that right now.
• This situation is risky, but in the past, I've always been able to handle just about anything.
Knight of Cups - Position 8
• I must be careful because I'm caught up in an atmosphere of romance that may overwhelm my better judgment.
• This person has just been through an emotional breakup and will be extra vulnerable and needy.
Knight of Pentacles - Position 10
• My body is telling me that I am going to have to be extra cautious.
• Even if I avoid this problem now, I will eventually have to be realistic about it.
Page of Swords - Position 3
• The source of the problem is that I need to face the truth about my health.
• Fundamentally, this situation is a challenge that I must meet with fortitude and resolve.
Knight of Wands - Position 2
• I must keep an eye on my boss who is brash and nervy; he could oppose me in this situation.
• I need to reinforce myself with an extra dose of confidence.
King of Pentacles - Position 9
• My hope is that my idea will work and make money for the company.
• I need to find someone I can turn to for reliable information on handling this situation competently.
Queen of Swords - Position 3
• I probably have an unrecognized need; I must face what needs to be faced, even if unpleasant.
• The deeper reason why I'm dissatisfied is that I'm beginning to see through the false promises of my old way of life.
Page of Wands - Position 7
Was this article helpful?
The pathology of the poet says that the undevout astronomer is mad the pathology of the very plain man says that the genius is mad and between these extremes, which stand for ten thousand analogous excesses, the sovereign reason takes the part of a moderator and does what it can. I do not think that there is a pathology of the occult dedications, but about their extravagances no one can question, and it is not less difficult than thankless to act as a moderator regarding them.