1. Light the candles on the altar or simply use three candles.
2. Lay out the Pentagram.
3. Separate the 22 major Arcana from the minor.
4. Cross yourself, and seal yourself with the Microcosmic Star. Invoke the Father and ask Him for the illumination of the Holy Spirit.
5. Shuffle the 22 major Arcana; with the cards face downwards, take out a major Arcanum and place it aside without looking at it.
6. Shuffle the 56 minor Arcana and take out a card; shuffle again and take out another minor Arcanum; 3 cards in total.
7. Add the major Arcanum to the result of the sum of the two digits of each one of the minor ones. If the result is greater than 22, add the digits once again; the final result is the card of prediction, the result. This is further clarified with the prediction of the 2 minor Arcana.
EXAMPLE NUMBER 1:
Was this article helpful?
The pathology of the poet says that the undevout astronomer is mad the pathology of the very plain man says that the genius is mad and between these extremes, which stand for ten thousand analogous excesses, the sovereign reason takes the part of a moderator and does what it can. I do not think that there is a pathology of the occult dedications, but about their extravagances no one can question, and it is not less difficult than thankless to act as a moderator regarding them.